Sleep apnea is a serious medical condition that often goes untreated. Below are some the facts of how sleep apnea is affecting you.
- Untreated sleep apnea takes 12-15 years off your life! Worse than smoking or diabetes.
- SLEEP APNEA…
- Raises death risk by 46%
- Increases hypertension risk by 45%
- Causes over 80% of bedtime strokes
- May exacerbate complications from Covid-19 infection
- Makes hospitalization stays 2-8 times longer than those without sleep apnea
- Prevents you from losing weight by making your appetite increase
- Can cause mood disturbances (anxiety, depression)
- Directly linked to migraines, cluster headaches, & dull morning headaches
- Increases the rate that cancer cells grow
- Increases the chances of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Contributes to clenching & grinding your teeth at night
- Can cause and/or exacerbate Type II diabetes
- Can cause and/or exacerbate GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- Increases chances of heart disease, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure
- Makes you 12 times more likely to be involved in a car accident
- Is the likely cause that you are tired/sleepy during the day
- Worsens glaucoma (open angle) by increasing ocular hypertension
- Causes frequent trips to the bathroom at night
- Can cause loss of libido
Ready To Get Started?
Simply contact us below and we’ll be in touch shortly!